Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Confusion

I'm always so confused about my feelings and emotions when it comes to the subject of "love". That might be because I've never felt it before no matter how much I wanted to. I'm almost 16 and I never fell for a guy before. Could it be because I just didn't find the one that was meant for me yet? Well, that's what I'm hoping. I'm very afraid that I'll never find true love. Ok, don't think I'm crazy for focusing on this at the age of 16. I know I should be focusing on school and not on this particular topic, but I can't help it. This is almost all I ever think about nowadays. I get sad and confused whenever my friends talk about how they've been in love before and what it feels like. Don't get me wrong. I don't want to be in love with someone just because other people are in love as well. I just want to feel that way because... well...... I don't know why. I just do.


Anyway, if you do read this blog entry, feel free to give me some advice on this particular topic. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment