Thursday, February 2, 2012

My feelings

As this is my first post, I'll start out talking about my feelings. I'm in high school and I've never had a boyfriend before. I've never even been asked out. I guess that's because I still can't find my soul mate. I know I'm still young and that I'm not supposed to be concentrating on finding my true love yet, but I really feel... lonely and in need of a male that would love and support me no matter what. This is why I listen to love songs and read historical romance novels. These things help me imagine what it would be like to be in love and have someone love you back as much. Reading and listening to music about this particular topic does sadden me, but I think it's worth it. I hope that I do find that special person one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment